Abundance Brasil is growing by leaps and bounds, seeking to generate more impact and value exponentially over the coming years. This is only possible with talented people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and an abundance mentality to share this mission.
And what is this mission? To generate abundance for Brazil by connecting people and companies to the ESG movement. Working at Abundance gives you the opportunity to generate relevant results for society and the environment. If you share the same purpose, we'd love to get to know you better.
- Experience in developing applications in React JS;
- Knowledge of Flexbox;
- Practical experience with integrations with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of code versioning and dependency management tools;
- Practical experience in unit testing;
- Structured communication based on facts and data;
- Experience with Less and SASS;
- Experience with functional components (React hooks);
- Use of good software development practices (use of design patterns, clean code, security, error handling, code reuse);
- Theoretical and practical background, ability and concern for technical excellence and good development practices (DDD, TDD, architecture, code design, paradigms, etc.);
- Familiarity with agile methodologies;
- Pragmatism for problem solving;
- Experience with Redux;
- Experience with Figma.
- Knowledge of DevOps (automations, CI/CD, gitflow);
- Experience implementing animations with React Native
- Use of the S.O.L.I.D, Clean Code and Clean Architecture principles;
- Knowledge of Azure.