In an effective and high-impact way, the Abundance Token acquisition represents a maturing of a company's ESG parameters.
The Abundance Token is auditable as a form of carbon offset because it is backed by trees from the planted forest and can therefore be used in relevant audits.
Furthermore, the company positions itself as a direct investor in Brazilian reforestation and directly evolves its ESG in the following areas:
- Raising companies' ESG through carbon offsetting and social impact;
- Net profits from the appreciation of the assets and the sustainable raw materials generated;
- Encouraging ecotourism, increasing biodiversity, boosting ESG reforestation.
- Compensation/Absorption of C02;
- Contribution to climate control (avoid 1.5ºC increase);
- Generation of richer ecosystems;
- Better air quality etc.
- Connection to the company's purpose (Evolving mobility in a sustainable way);
- Generation of jobs and income in the local community;
- Motivation to current employees by encouraging environmental practices;
- Part of the profit can be directed to philanthropic practices.
- It can be presented for ESG certificates such as B Corporation;
- Transparency with the progress of the planting;
- Appreciation of the asset;
- Possible dividends generated by the income created