Abundance Brasil exists to deliver and attune people and companies to the ESG movement and abundance. The vision is to lead the ESG movement so that at least 50% (fifty) of Brazilian companies are high ESG-tech by 2030.
This policy may be updated to comply with applicable legislation, the understandings of the authorities, or for technological adaptations.
Date of last update: 08/25/2022
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some important concepts for a better understanding of this policy:
- LGPD: The General Law on Personal Data Protection No. 13,709/18 is the law that provides for the processing of personal data, in physical and digital media, in order to protect your fundamental rights of freedom and privacy and the free development of the personality of natural persons.
- Consent: Free, informed, and unequivocal expression of the data subject authorizing the processing of his or her personal data for a specific purpose.
- Personal Data: Any information related to you, a natural person, that can identify you.
- Sensitive Personal Data: Special category of personal data concerning racial or ethnic origin, religious belief, political opinion, membership of a trade union or religious, philosophical or political organization, concerning health or sex life, genetic or biometric data concerning the natural person.
- Personal Data Controller or DPO: the person appointed by us to be responsible for receiving your requests and responding to them.
- Purpose: Reason why the personal data will be processed, or the objective that the processing is intended to achieve.
- Holder: Natural person to whom the personal data refer.
- Processing: Any operation performed with personal data within its life cycle, such as collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, filing, storage, deletion, evaluation or control of the information, modification, communication, transfer, diffusion or extraction.
3.1 Collection and receipt of personal data
Personal data is necessary to communicate with users and customers, offer products and services, perform platform management, fulfill obligations arising from the contract, comply with legal requirements and regulatory bodies, through the following means:
- Customer service, customer communication with the company through the communication channels.
- Social networks, WhatsApp, Linkedin, text messages and other electronic messages, interactions with electronic communications between you and Abundance Brasil.
- Phone and e-mail;
- Interactions with our advertisements, partners and contracting companies.
For this purpose we may collect the following data: name, e-mail, telephone, creation of personal password, company name (if applicable), payment data.
Abundance Brasil does its best to avoid the use of sensitive data. However, there are specific situations where processing such information will be essential to comply with legal or regulatory obligations and for contract performance.
If the processing of sensitive data is necessary, we will ask for your specific consent for this purpose, except in cases of compliance with legal or regulatory obligations and for the performance of a contract.
3.2 Data collection by third parties and public data collection
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law.
3.3 Purpose of processing personal data:
Personal data is processed to provide our products and services:
- ATK: The Abundance Token is an opportunity to boost Brazil's environmental restoration and have an asset with a tendency to appreciate in value. The crypto-active is backed by trees, which are tokenized and generate carbon credits - a type of asset valued worldwide and that can be traded in the secondary market. This is an excellent chance to make a sustainable, safe, and profitable investment;
- ESG Education emerges with the purpose of creating a more connected, productive, intelligent, and democratic business environment: abundant mindset, abundant lifestyle, tools, and methodologies.
- ESG is one of the most relevant trends of recent times and good practices have started to be demanded, which should soon become a matter of survival in the market. The commitment to environmental, social, and governance causes represents a great differential for your company;
- Aurora Green Planting;
- Forestry producer;
- Environmental restorer.
We carry out commercial negotiations, partnerships, and projects in search of growth in our field of activity, always seeking only the information and data necessary for the fulfillment of the activities and for the pursuit of the purpose in the use of personal data.
The personal data collected by us or shared with us may also be used to improve the services offered or intermediated by Abundance Brasil.
3.4 Legal bases for processing personal data
In addition to specific purposes, the General Data Protection Law requires data processing to be linked to the legal bases it admits, listed below:
- Free and informed consent to the holder;
- Legal or regulatory obligation, compliance with current legislation;
- Preliminary procedures for making, managing, and executing contracts;
- Legitimate interest of Abundance Brasil or third parties for legitimate purposes;
- Fraud prevention;
- Guaranteeing fraud prevention and security for the holder;
- Regular exercise of the right, whether in the judicial, administrative or arbitral sphere;
We may apply any legal basis that is appropriate to the use of personal data.
The personal information collected will only be used for the purposes of treatment established in this "Policy".
3.5 Data sharing:
Personal data may be shared with third parties, legal entities of public or private law, such as service providers, payment means, intermediaries, managers, agencies, or any other third party for the purposes of contractual compliance or legal/regulatory obligation, regular exercise of rights in court, administrative or arbitration, health protection, or due to legitimate interest, applying the best information security practices.
Abundance Brasil takes all appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including encryption and appropriate physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data, such as our internal databases and tools.
Access to personal information is performed by Abundance Brasil employees who need to be aware of this information in order to process it on our behalf, in view of their activity. These individuals are committed to their obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination of employment, if they fail to meet these obligations.
3.6. length of time personal data remains in our databases:
We only retain collected information for as long as it is necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it by commercially acceptable means to prevent loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
4. User Rights:
The personal data subject has the following rights guaranteed by the LGPD:
- Confirmation of the existence of processing: request that we confirm whether we process your personal data.
- Data Access: allows you to have access, easily and free of charge, to a copy of your personal data and to check whether we are processing it lawfully.
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data: request that you update your personal data and correct incorrect and incomplete data.
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive data or data processed in violation of the LGPD: the right to anonymization is the request to disidentify the information linked to you in order to prevent further identification. In addition, you may request the blocking or deletion of data processed in a manner contrary to the LGPD.
- Data portability: Request the transfer of your personal data to another service or product provider.
- Revocation of consent: Withdraw your consent given at an earlier time.
- Deletion of personal data processed with your consent, except where incompatible with the exercise of various duties and obligations under this Privacy and Personal Data Policy: This allows you to ask us to delete or remove your personal information if you revoke your consent, subject to the company's rights and obligations.
- Information on public and private entities with which the controller has shared data: Request which companies and public bodies we have shared your data with and for what purposes.
- Information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of denial: Be informed about the consequences of denying your consent, since denial may limit your access to our services.
Remember! You can exercise any other rights conferred by the General Data Protection Law, as well as any other rights conferred under national law.
In order for you to exercise your rights under the LGPD, you should send an email to email@example.com
5. Updating this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
This policy will be revised periodically, whether due to changes in our governance procedures or due to new regulations, so that the new version will be made available on our website, and will also be sent to users/clients registered in our database.
6. Contacts and Inquiries
If you need any information, have questions regarding this Policy, or would like to make requests regarding your rights as a personal data subject, please contact our data controller at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at the general communication contact
For general questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
Access the General Data Protection Law in its entirety: